Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wish List

Concerts:
Hanson - Once is not enough for this band, and seeing a band alone is very different from going with friends, especially those who are also fans of a band. Not to mention I was under the weather in a strange city (Vancouver). and OH MY GOD I JUST FOUND OUT THEY'RE PLAYING REGINA. REGINA, of all places, in September! Road trip with little sister???

Wide Mouth Mason - Last show was June, 2010, and I need a live renewal from these guys at least once a year! I have trouble listening to all of their recorded stuff, especially the Live @ Montreaux record, without knowing when I will see them again, just so darn GOOD!

Miscellaneous:
Merlotte's T-Shirt - Oooooh yeah.
Basket for my bicycle
Euro Trip - I'm thinking, next spring? before the 2012 Olympics? We'd be beating the rush!
more blog ideas!

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.