Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm writing this on my phone...cool!

So thought I'd post an update, since I'm stuck here at work with no access to my google reader (well, I can read it on my blackberry, technically, but who wants to read interesting tech articles on a tiny screen? Not I).

R gets home tomorrow from her big European vacation and I'm so excited. There have been so many instances in the last month of me thinking 'oh, I need to text her about this!', whether I saw someone we both knew, heard a song we had an inside joke about, or just plain missed her. DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!

Also, think I am buying a new cruiser bike, which means I will have to retire the Red Baron--sad face, I know. But), let's face it, you are a challenge to ride, and not quite as carefree as a cruiser would be.

Well, I guess I should get back to work...

4 comments:

Therapy of Corona Virus (Covid19) said...

wow , its very nice.
Beautiful city in Pakistan.

Anonymous said...

It's a great history

Anonymous said...

D0NATE OR SELL YOUR K1DNEYS WITH THE SUM OF 500,000.00 USD,EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION : EMAIL : kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com

คนสวย2019 said...

สารที่ฉีดลดหน้าเรียว
ยังเป็นสารจากธรรมชาติที่เป็นโปรตีนบริสุทธิ์สกัดจากแบคทีเรียที่มีประโยชน์ชนิดหนึ่งซึ่งจะช่วยคล้ายกล้ามเนื้อบริเวณที่หด
ตัว หลังจากการฉีดแล้วตัวยาจะจับตัวกับเส้นประสาทที่เชื่อมต่อกับกล้ามเนื้อ ทำให้กล้ามเนื้อส่วนนั้นคลายตัว
ส่งผลให้ริ้วรอยลดเลือน เมื่อกล้ามเนื้อไม่เกรงตัวแล้ว และยังช่วยส่งผลปรับลดขนาดกล้ามเนื้อช่วยให้ดูอ่อนเยาว์มากยิ่งขึ้น
ฉีดหน้าเรียว
ฉีดหน้าเรียว ปรับรูปหน้า
ฉีดหน้าเรียว ที่ไหนดี
ฉีดหน้าเรียว pantip