Tuesday, February 08, 2011

get up and go!

must I actually go outside today? The furthest I ventured yesterday was our stairwell, a necessary route to the laundry room. And because of our awesome washer and dryer, I got to take that trip 5 times:first to put in the washer, the next 3 to put it in the dryer/add more time on the dryer, and the 5th to bring it back upstairs. That's why it's actually less effort to bring my entire laundry basket full of clothes to one of my relatives' house to do.

It's only -25°C out right now, so I guess I should consider myself lucky.

Time to bundle up and buck up.

3 comments:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drumbeatcherry2 said...

Only -25 C!?! That's freezing, I hate the cold - go summer! go heat!

hapi said...

Hi Nicole P., Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog