Sunday, January 09, 2011

Small Town Love

5 months since my last post. is that a record yet? H was right when she said that school was good for one thing...marking time. It's hard to believe I've been working full-time for that long, as I am still very much on a university mind-set: update blog? no....minesweeper is calling to me!

It hasn't been all slacky...our suite was decorated for Christmas in record time (read: by November 11th!), I've been working a fair amount at the box office, along with my day job, and the Rolling Stones cover band is slowly getting back to practicing on a regular basis. Hopefully we can start getting our gig-on. That'd be fun!

Top 5 awesome things that happened this week:
  • Bought an exercise ball. Fun to sit on, and maybe I'll do some stretching on it...
  • Got an unlimited IMAX pass..."The Alps: Climb of Your Life" is in my near future. Steve got one too, and H is planning on getting one as well1
  • 2 band practices (well, in the last 8 days, I suppose). We're sounding great, I think! we need a BIT more practice to just boost our confidence in knowing the songs, but I think we're a great fit, member-wise
  • Received an EP from Great Bloomers...*swoon*! Definitely cannot wait until they make the trek to Winnipeg again!
  • Updated my blog. too soon?

No comments: