Monday, June 21, 2010

i've been thinking 'bout something other than you!

Alright, blog has been prettified!

I'm kind of in a weird mood, have been in it all day. I'm waiting to hear back from jobs, and one in particular, as well as from a potential landlord. Yes, Steve and I found a place that we loved, a 3rd floor of a huge house in Wolseley. Hopefully the only news I hear this week is GOOD.

Either way, I've picked up some overtime hours tomorrow at current job. The Eagles concert is tomorrow and as of 6:30pm tonight, about half of the floor had been labelled, with no volunteers expected to show up tomorrow to help. I likely ruined the pair of shoes I was wearing today, as it was POURING, but smartened up and bought rubber boots, my first pair since elementary school. I like the feeling of being dry, when the world around you is wet. That reminds me: I have to find and pack my 2 ponchos for tomorrow!

This week has somehow turned into a super busy time period...extra hours tomorrow, band practice Wednesday, Goldeyes game for mom's birthday/father's day on Friday, gigantic grad party/karaoke excursion on Saturday! Hopefully, all of this activity keeps me distracted from the real items that are on my mind...

No comments: