Sunday, May 16, 2010

Don't have use for words anyway...

Has it seriously been 3 months? I do actually go to my blog several times a week, to check if my friends update their blogs, but I haven't had the motivation to update my own.

I am graduated! well, convocation is on June 2nd, but I passed everything and I tentatively have my B.Comm (Hons.). Whoohoo!

These last few months have been a whirlwind of activity, from finishing up this term (which was one of the toughest of my school career), working 3 jobs at a time (Teaching Assistant, Karaoke Host, Box Office Agent), seeking full-time employment (still looking; it will come!), and joining a Rolling Stone cover band (as backup singer). It has been a nice change to be able to focus simply on the cover band, finding a job, working a single job.

Yesterday marked an epic evening in terms of GREATEST SOCIAL EVER! All the golden oldies we like to hear, live bands, parents dancing (specifically, my own), and lots of great get-down dancing. Erin, you missed a goodie: I'll just have to try to repeat its epicness at a future social.

This summer is shaping up to look really good: Danko Jones tomorrow, ZZTop (with WIDE MOUTH MASON!!!) in June, Rock on the Range (Arkells, Trews, Danko Jones) in August, and HANSON in September (going to Vancouver!)