Thursday, January 19, 2012

excellent! reasons why I love my sisters

To give you a frame of reference, I showed these pictures to my sister R:

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/18/waynes-world-babies_n_1214326.html

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/01/waynes-world-kids-halloween-costumes_n_1069459.html

R: Omg i love them both! It would be so funny if those babies grew up to be those kids! Wouldn’t it?

Me: yes lol. OK so now our goal is to have kids around the same time so that we can do the waynes world thing. WHAT ABOUT DRESSING THEM UP EVERY YEAR so we can have WW through the ages!

R: Okay! I want my kid to be wayne though. Camera 1, camera 2.
NOT EVEN A QUESTION.  I love you R!  Now if only you'll agree to name our band Rocklitar! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Time goes by, I will also be a little bit of old, I should put those sad memories and those who let me the injured man buried up, because everything is already yesterday, today of I should not live in yesterday, tomorrow is their own, I should be a smile to meet no longer distant tomorrow. No matter how tomorrow and not yesterday.
Don't expect someone will know yourself, and to understand themselves, really know who only yourself. I'm part of the people I am still looking forward to friends, but I also know that life rare a bosom friend, since a bosom friend,New Era Hats why always let myself in looking forward to and desire, learn to be your own bosom friend is not very good?

gingerbread stalker said...

we love your blog! if you could follow us we'd be ever so grateful! :) nd we'll follow back of course <3

Potentially Crap blogger said...

These pics are amazing!

http://potentiallycrapblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215