Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's all happening...

This term has started out pretty overwhelming, and whilst the overwhelmingness has only increased since the beginning of January, it's a good overwhelming? right.

I'm on the verge of finishing all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls. It's been great! A tad (in other words, a lot) distracting, but great. There are tons of moments that I don't remember, even later in the series when I thought I had been a devout follower. It will be nice to get my evenings back so that I can, oh, do my homework in a reasonable amount of time.

I've got some things non-school related coming up on the horizon, so I'll have to see how those things pan out, and hopefully my head won't explode before the end of term...I'd hate to have no head left after 5 years of studying!

Inward Eye show this Wednesday, looking forward to that (esp. my partners in crime, Hoho and my old friend J).


No comments: