Thursday, October 04, 2012

You're here but I'm alone

I've had so much on my plate (out-of-town family wedding, moving in my first house, a show with my own band) I'd totally forgotten that Wide Mouth Mason was playing a show right here in Winnipeg, tonight.  And sadly, I will not be attending with my usual partners in crime, my cohorts, what we like to call, the Winnipeg Hardcores.  It's actually a bit depressing, as I haven't ever been to a WMM show without at least one of them in tow!  But alas, with major school projects, shift work, and THE CUTEST BABY EVER (aka, my nephew), I'm on my own.  well, sort of...I know of a few people who will be in attendance, but pretty sure I won't be there with anyone who would laugh as as I a) attempt literal dance moves ("and the rain *rain falling* fell down..."), b) bring out a shaker I've snuck into the venue to play percussion with a particular song, and c) dance as insanely as possible until you want to pass out [but you keep on dancing].

It should be an adventure though!

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a quick nap before I head out (I'm getting old, you know!)

 

3 comments:

H said...

Love ya!!

Sneha Saha said...

heyy..nice <3

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215